Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Happy New Year... time to switch things up!


So kiddies... this blog has been on ice for quite some time. I wasn't quite sure what to do with it as I was focusing mainly on the British stuff...

...but since then there has been loads of non-Brit stuff that I haven't really had a place to post... until now!

Neon Lights is going to have some new authors, a new "coat of paint" on the layout, and perhaps a move to a proper domain. IN FACT if you've ever wanted to write for a blog and you think you have what it takes wellllllllllllll... now might be the time to join up!

Now this is British but I thought it fit well over here. My mate Hostage did a very wicked dubstep remix of the Requiem For A Dream theme ("Lux Aetera" written by Clint Mansell and performed by the Kronos Quartet), called "Requiem", which is just a dancefloor KILLER! Here it is to shatter your speakers...
Hostage - Requiem by HOSTAGE

You can check out more at his Soundcloud page.

I've been recruiting a lot of people so hopefully we'll be getting a lot of posts on here soon... so keep checking back and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: