Monday, January 17, 2011

Flash Back Video Track

Random post of songs I'm relaxing to... nothing new... but who fucking cares?

I feel a real closeness to this song. A lot of people think it's negative? I don't! They're just really honest lyrics. "I might not be the right one, it might not be the right time" does NOT mean "I don't love you"... in fact in means the opposite in this clip... "I need you more than anyone in my life"...


Apparently there is no real video for this... this is someone's home video... but the song is what we were looking for. Also check out Diplo's 2010 remix...






And then I'm not usually into live shit... but I met Tricky on this tour and his performance was amazing. Did you know he wanted Aaliyah to sing this song? And that the song is roughly about Biggie and 2pac? Oh yeah, and he's a nice bloke Tricky... you always hear he's a paranoid prick but he hung out with me for like 10 minutes smoking in an alley... for a 16 year old that's a big deal lol. I just happened to have EVERY album of his on me. He signed em all, I kept one, gave one to my best friend, the boy he wanted to sleep with, and eventually my ex-girlfriend. Anyway, I digress...












1 comment:

Felonious Punk said...

The Simian Mobile Disco remix of Cherry Blossom is on my favorite favorite favorite list right now.